Farmare Gold con la Guarnigione

Classi, professioni, guide, patch: il sapere degli o.O su WoW é qui!
Noobomatix
FoOrum guest
FoOrum guest
Blizzard BattleTag: Noobomatix#2357

Farmare Gold con la Guarnigione

Post by Noobomatix » 07/03/2015 21:05

Garrisons for Goldmaking

Using your garrison for gold does not require as much follower attendance as the other garrisons, gold is a common reward for a lot of missions but making 100 gold from a 4 hour mission isn’t worth the resources, even if it’s only 10 or 20. Note that this guide is based on server raid attendance and activity. Meaning that if you are playing on a lowpop server with not many serious raid guilds or any raid guilds at all the effectiveness is lowered. Overall this is an effective way to make gold at very little effort. Garrison buildings have a cooldown between every work order and means you don’t have to make this an every day hassle to make money.

Small plots

Storehouse

I'll start by explaining the buildings from smallest to biggest plot and what they are used for. For the small plots you want to grab Enchanter’s study for the non BoP materials and the Storehouse as it lets you access your bank and all active work orders are increased, this works for your Frostwall mine and Herb garden aswell. If your character has enchanting it won’t be needing to upgrade the Study to level 3 in order to craft the Gift enchants which sell at the moment for 6-15k depending on server and how many active raiding guilds there are.

low price enchant

For the last plot it’s a choice between either the Scribe’s quarters, alchemy lab, or gem boutique as you can make consumables or misc relevant to all classes in the game, gems, flasks and trinkets aswell as some weapons and rings. Cloaks are made in the profession buildings but since most people use the legendary cloak because of the 3rd stat and gems I wouldn’t recommend going for the cloak buildings, forge, tannery or emporium.

Materials

Note that the Scribe’s and Alchemy buildings require herbs which you can get from your Herb garden and the Gem boutique uses blackrock ore available in your mine. With the unfortunate change to the only thing that made Personal loot relevant, the postmaster, aquiring green gear is alot more tedious than before. Level alts in order to get BoE from loot, look at the auction house for gear that is cheap or just buy the materials when profitable to you. As in when a Gift enchant sells for more than what it cost to make it.

Medium Plots

For the medium buildings, use the combination of Lumber Mill and Trading Post, the lumber mill grants you resources for Wood gathered all around draenor this is pretty much the biggest effort you have to make to get resources but you can make work orders up to 21 thanks to your Storehouse. Which means that even if you have the time and just want to keep your lumber mill at level 1 and with a new work order available every three hours you can rest longer before your next batch of work orders have to be done. I made a map of the route I take to farm trees in talador, covering most ground and can be done with most ground mounts.

http://imgur.com/4BllCfa

These resources are spent to get your buildings to level 3 or at the merchant who provides crafting material each day, spawns through having the Trading Post level 1.

At level 2 of your Trading Post you can make an Auctioneer which let’s you manage all your goldmaking in your garrison!

Extra: The reason I don’t use a barn is because it requires you to leave your garrison and does not seem worth the effort. For those who don’t know the Barn at level 3 provides a crafting material called Savage Blood which will be used for crafting further into raiding.

The profit overall is way better from selling enchants, gems and flasks, which are all gonna be relevant throughout the whole expansion. The jewelry crafting will probably stop since you won’t be able to make a huge amount of savage blood, same goes for weapons. In theory the scribes quarter should be replaced with an Alchemy lab in the future as the crafting seems unstable without the aquisition of savage blood. Bare in mind while gear sells for a lot in one go it is alot harder to sell gear 2 weeks after the first piece is crafted, whilst flasks are always gonna sell at 19:00 every day and enchants at 23:00 every day.

Large Plots

The only large plot I consider mandatory is the Stables, making gold will need you to ride around Draenor a lot as well, 20% mount speed at level 3 is amazing, can’t be dazed at level 2 means you can’t dismount unless you engage combat yourself and just for having the Stables at level 1 means you won’t be dismounted when you interract with herbs, trees or deposits so that’s just why the Stables is so good and I value it so highly.

The Spirit Lodge will open waygates for you after you collect enough waystones from ogres, this will open portals from your garrison to all of draenor but up to a maximum of three.

The wombocombo

Just a quick summary of how your buildings work together. The large plots are to ensure that farming isn’t gonna be too annoying with red mob aggro and so on, you get lumber outside your garrison and that will be all you do outside your garrison.

The medium plots are equipped with a Lumber mill to get more resources faster these resources will be spent to upgrade your buildings and at the merchant who offers materials in exchange for garrison resources this guy is provided through your Trading post which is to be kept at level 2 as levels do not increase his variation of crafting items nor does it lower the cost of the materials and the level 2 also makes you an auctioneer.

Increased work orders

Work orders increase per level, a lot of resources are required.

The small plots are used for the major crafting of enchants, flasks, gems and jewelry provided and the amount of work orders you can make at any time is increased by your storehouse, where you can store your spare crafting materials without wasting bagslots.

Advanced multicharacter management.

If you are really hardcore you may use seperate account’s in order to make gold, bare in mind that all this can be done from just one character but the effect is greatly increased from having more alts just at level 92.

Why level 92?

You will be given the quest to upgrade your garrison to level 2 meaning more plots and more space for moneymaking. Open a second enchanter’s study and so on. Send all BoE gear to your main for disenchanting. Also grants you access to another Mine shaft which can be set up.

If you want, leveling the character to 96 grants access to another herb garden as well, since this guide recommends a lot of herb using proffession buildings, I recommend getting atleast one additional alt to 96 and if you ever level more you can let them be at 92 if you want to. Keep in mind that level 92 alt’s can only build 1 medium plot so you get trading post here and that’s where your gonna spend all your daily resources.

At level 100 you can just copy your current garrisons layout and double your income but also double the work you need to do.

Premetto che questo è il primo post sul forum, sono nuovo. Se vi piace la guida o vi interessa approfondirla posso tradurvela in lingua ^^

Ci si vede in-game. :king:

Shogun_o.O
Veteran
Veteran
Blizzard BattleTag: Shogun#2764

Re: Farmare Gold con la Guarnigione

Post by Shogun_o.O » 11/03/2015 16:16

Benvenuto sul forum. Aspetto la traduzione :asd:

Noobomatix
FoOrum guest
FoOrum guest
Blizzard BattleTag: Noobomatix#2357

Re: Farmare Gold con la Guarnigione

Post by Noobomatix » 12/03/2015 17:12

Usare la guarnigione per farmare gold not richiede stargli dietro come le altre guarnigioni, ricompense di oro e sono una cosa comune dalle missione ma fare 100 gold per 4 ore di missione non ne vale le risorse, che siano 10 o 20. La guida e basata anche su attivita e popolazione del server quindi puo variare il risultato. Siccome ci sono dei cooldown tra ordini nn serve stargli dietro tutto il giorno.

Lotti piccoli

Magazzino

C'e da prendere Lo Studio di Incantamento per i materiali non BoP e il Magazzino visto che ti da accesso alla banca e tutti i lavori attivi sono aumentati, applicato anche a miniera e giardino. Se il pg ha enchanting non serve portarlo a livello 3 lo studio

Incanti di basso livello

per l'ultimo lotto c'e scelta tra runografia, alchimia o oreficiere cosi da poter creare consumabili e affini per tutte le classi, gemme, pozze, monili e qualche arma e anello. Visto che si usano i mantelli rari per la terza stat e il castone, non si consiglia costruire sartoria, forgia o conceria

Materiali

Nota che le strutture di runografia e alchimia richiedono erbe che si ottengono dal giardino mentre per le gemme, i materiali li si trovano nella miniera. Livellarsi pg secondari per oggetti BoE da loot o farsi un giro sull'asta per trovare oggetti verdi a basso prezzo da poter disincatare o comrpare direttamente i materiali, sempre se poco costosi. Un enchant vende a molto piu di quello che costa crearlo.

Lotti Medi

Segheria e Emporio. Il primo per creare risorse per livellare le strutture, unico motivo per uscire dalla guarnigione, raccogliere legna e far partire gli ordini (fino a 21 grazie al magazzino) Hai la possibilita di lasciare la segheria a lv.1 e con un nuovo ordine ogni 3 ore puoi riposarti di piu prima che arrivi uno nuovo :banana: Ecco una mappa per farmare legna a talador

http://imgur.com/4BllCfa

Le risorse sono spese per portare tutto a lv.3 o per darle al mercante dell'emporio lv. 1

A lv.2 hai anche l'asta nella guarnigione cosi da poter gestiro tutto senza muoverti

Extra: non ho aggiunto la stalla perche richiede di uscire dalla guarnigione e farmare e nn ne vale il tempo speso

Molto piu redditizio vendere incanti gemme pozze che sono rilevanti in tutta l'espansione e servono a tutti. La creazione di gemme prima o poi si fermera perche si ha bisogno di Savage Blood. Stesso discorso vale per la struttura di Runografia da cambiare piu avanti con Alchimia.

Lotti Grandi

Stalla, fare gold richiedera girare per draenor e 20% di velocita mount a lv 3 e fantastica, idem per il lv 2 che da la possibilita di raccogliere e non scendere dalla mount a meno che non ingaggiate voi il nemico.

La torre del mago apre portali per tutta draenor con un massimo di 3

Combo Pazzesca

Come funzionano insieme tutte le strutture:
Lotti grandi sono per assicurare che il farming non sia palloso
Lotti medi con la segheria per fare risorse e magazzino per piu ordini e l'asta in guarnigione
Lotti Piccoli per craftare in canti pozze gemme etc

Se sei veramente hardcore :motosega: si possono usare piu account separati per fare gold, ricorda che questo puo essere fatto semplicemente da un pg e l'effetto e aumentato se a liv 92

Perche lv 92?

Riceverai quest per portare la guarnigione al lv 2, piu lotti e piu spazio per fare soldi, aprire un secondo studio di incanti e via dicendo, invii tutti i BoE al main per disincantare, Garantisce accesso anche alla miniera lv.2

Se vuoi puoi livellare fino al 96 cosi da ottenere accesso a un altro giardino visto che molte professioni lo richiedono. Ricordate che al 92 hai solo uno slot medio quindi va costruito l'emporio dove si spenderanno tutte le risorse giornaliere

Al 100 puoi semplicemente ricopiare la disposizione delle strutture e raddoppiare gli introiti ma anche il lavoro da fare.

Non ho ricontrollato il testo per errori, siate comprensivi :mrgreen: