WARCRAFT III VERSION HISTORY wrote: PATCH 1.12
- Cinematic sequences that were not playing within certain foreign language
versions have been fixed.
- Fixed problem that enabled you to save games that could not be loaded.
- Fixed problem that enabled you to create a replay that could not be properly
- Rune of Rebirth has been removed from maps (6)GnollWood and (4)Floodplains1v1.
- Gold mine positioning has been rebalanced and the starting location tree
placement has been improved for the map (2)TwoRivers.
- A Golem has been added to each of the Mercenary Camps within the map
- Destructible rocks have been added to the upper and lower gold mine areas
- The creep version of Inner Fire has had its mana cost increased from 35 to 75.
- The creep version of Raise Dead has had its cooldown increased from 5 to 12
- The creep version of Purge no longer stuns units.
- The creep version of Abolish Magic has had its mana cost increased from 50
- Within the Tomb of Relics maximum stock for the Rod of Necromancy has been
reduced from 2 to 1.
- Aerial Shackles damage has been increased from 20 points per second to
30 per second.
- The gold cost for a Dragonhawk Rider has been reduced from 235/40 to 200/30.
- Arcane Towers now deal Piercing damage, and have had their range increased
from 700 to 800.
- Animal War Training upgrade cost has been reduced from 150/250 to 125/175.
- Long Rifles Upgrade now requires a Keep instead of a Workshop.
NIGHT ELF CHANGES
- Spirits of Vengeance (which are summoned by the Avatar of Vengeance) have
had their damage increased from 14-18 to 17-21.
- You no longer need a Fortress as a prerequisite to build Batriders.
- Wind Rider hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.
- Burrow armor has been increased from 2 to 5 and damage has been reduced
from 1d8+33 to 1d5+22
- Anti-air creeps have been added to each Mercenary Camp in the map
(4)Tranquil Paths (Reign of Chaos).
- Wyvern hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.
- Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel attack cooldown have been reduced
from 2.0 to 1.5.
- The multiplayer custom map desync that occurs between Reign of Chaos
and Frozen Throne players has been fixed.
NOTES: Replays are incompatible between major game revisions (1.11 replays
cannot be viewed with the 1.12 version of Warcraft III). Custom save games will
not load from version 1.11.
Viverne con meno vita e bat-rider a tier 2...
Burrows con meno danno inferto e più armatura...
... e agli UD non han fatto nulla ... non penso ci sia da lamentarsi ma non so neanche cosa pensare.